04 - 05 Aprilie, 2020
modeling the life of a child! We are called to never let the children be the Great Omission of the Great
Commission. We are called to direct the children vertically, connect them with Christ’s love, truth and
grace, to be creative and make the Word of God come to life, as practically and remarkably as possible. We
are called to pour the principles of Scriptures into the little ones and support the parents in their
responsibility to disciple them. We are called to make each Sunday the best day of the week!
We will invite you to discover what you can do so that your church can be a child friendly church, where
children feel loved, where they are part of a discipleship process and the service dedicated to them is
relevant, actual and with practical implications for their lives. A church where the parents feel safe to let
their children attend the Children Groups on Sundays. A church where children definitely want to return!
We will discuss topics which will be relevant to you.
- How do we build a vision for our ministry? How do we establish the strategic directions and an
operational plan that would lead to the reinforcement and growth of our ministry?
- What is the structure of a Sunday Service?
- What is children’s discipleship ministry and how does it look practically?
- How do we teach a biblical lesson and how do we organize small groups within children’s ministry?
- What are the challenges in the ministry and how do we overcome them?
You are invited to join us on April 4th-5th for a special course taught by Andreea Mihai, the Children’s
Ministry Coordinator in Harvest Church Arad.
You can sign up here: https://forms.gle/CgK6Aj2LWNT6uX6h7